Shipping & Deliveries
Shipping and Delivery can be considered as two separate stages.
- Shipping times refer to the time it takes for an order to be ready for pickup at our dispatch centre. Depending on the type of product and the availability of stocks, shipping times may vary from between 3-10 working days.
- Delivery times refer to the time it takes to convey an order from our dispatch centre to the shipping address. Delivery time varies between 3-5 working days depending on prevailing international cargo traffic and the location of the shipping address.
- West Malaysia purchases RM150 and above free shipping.
- East Malaysia purchases RM350 and above free shipping.
As soon as an order is ready to ship, we will send you an email to let you know. A courier tracking number will also be included for your reference and information.
Do check back regularly for updates as we work towards finding a solution.
Actual delivery times may vary from what is indicated for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, for example:
- Customs and Excise Inspections – Goods delivered overseas are subject to customs clearance. Unfortunately, it is impossible for us to determine how long it will take a shipment to clear customs. We regret any inconvenience caused in such an event.
- Hot Selling Items – We generally hold a reserve stock of hot selling items to allow as many customers to place and receive their orders as quickly as possible. In some cases, our reserve stock may have been depleted faster than expected. In such cases, we typically receive stock replenishments within 3-5 days, which may entail a delay to the shipment.